Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mindful minefield

Today I find myself wandering through a chaotic maelstrom of thoughts. I drift in and out of semiconscious letting my brain explore its deepest darkest corners. Between moments of clarity, reality fades away, leaving nothing but the depravity lying beneath.

I can’t help but think of her.

I flash back to that night, and try to relive every moment with perfect clarity. I remember the excitement watching her hips rock to the beat, feeling her body slide into mine… I can feel her eyes burning into me while my fingers explore her skin. Her lips are close to mine; the slightest misstep could have brought them together… But the anticipation is just as exciting.

Reality fades back into the foreground but my smile lingers.

I’m not sure how, but I think I can feel her smiling too.

1 comment:

SheDevil said...

Lately my mind has been forcing a constant battle within me, who is he? and how can one person come to mean so much in such a short period of time? is it lust? is it love? desire? a combination of the 3 perhaps?

whatever it is, its driving me mad, and i would like to figure out exactly what it means. My waking hours are filled with random thoughts, some more subdued and some blisfully sinful, i cant do the feelings justice through my writing so i wont bother to try... yet ;)