Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clarity.

It is amazing how a few short days can launch you out of an emotional fog; a fog that has numbed you to the dismal reality that you are not getting what you want, or deserve.

What is also startling, is the realization, that what you want has been in front of you in plain sight, yet somehow hidden away the entire time.

I've been transformed over the last week. What seemed like a wonderful dream.... A blissful, hopeful fantasy is rapidly becoming the best thing I have ever been graced with.

I am a better man for even knowing you.

1 comment:

SheDevil said...

Interesting title.

Up until this past week, i didnt much think of what i wanted, i thought of what the people around me wanted, and what i thought was expected of me.

If it hadnt been for someone very special, i dont know i would have been strong enough to sever the ties that held me down, the ties that were slowly suffocating me.

Once i realized that this man could make me happy just smiling at me (weak in the knees) i knew that i had to have him, or at least be free in case i was of any interest (which i doubted very much), and so this crazy journey began, and i can not wait to see where it ends up :D

i am very much taken by you.